- 5 holiday parks on the Veluwe
- Open all year round
- New holiday homes & villas
Buy a holiday home in the Veluwe
Would you like to buy a holiday home in the Veluwe? At TopParken you have come to the right address with a selection of no fewer than 5 holiday parks. De Veluwe is the perfect place to buy a holiday home. It's not called on of the most beautiful regions in the Netherlands for no reason: beautiful forests, picturesque water landscapes, quaint towns and cities and of course the Hoge Veluwe National Park.
- Estate De Scheleberg, exclusive holiday park in Lunteren
- Recreational park 't Gelloo, atmospheric family park in Ede
- Bospark Ede, holiday park in the middle of the forests.
- Recreational park De Wielerbaan, atmospheric holiday park near the Rijn.
- Recreational park Beekbergen, recently renovated, exclusive holiday park in Beekbergen.
- Holiday homes for sale from € 88,437.
- Interesting returns can be gained from an investment of €141,435.
- You decide whether you want to use the home for yourself, or whether you want to rent it out partially/completely.
Would you like more information about the parks and our holiday accommodations? Request our brochure free of commitment.
From Saturday November 30th to Monday December 2nd, you are more than welcome during the pleasant open days at Estate De Scheleberg. Among other things, we are organizing a barbecue (register here) with great food and drinks, and all holiday accommodations are open for viewing. Visit us free of commitment or make an appointment.
Find out during the open days how Estate De Scheleberg is becoming even more sustainable!
- Uniquely situated in the Veluwe
- Amid the forests
- 15 min. from the Hoge Veluwe National Park
- 30 min. from Arnhem and Amersfoort
Offer in the Veluwe
At TopParken you can choose from a large selection of holiday homes from €104.825 incl. VAT and own plot. There are new 6- and 8-person villa's for sale starting at €337.222 incl own plot. You decide whether you want to use the home yourself or rent it out on a permanent or partial basis. When buying to let you can expect an interesting return on an investment of €141.435.
11 to 13 May: Open house
Visit us this weekend free of commitment or make an appointment with one of our advisers at your convenience.