Purchase a vacation home on the coast
The Dutch coast is the most popular location of The Netherlands for the purchase of your own vacation home for years now. Partly because of this, the supply on the coast is scarce. Unfortunately, at our three vacation parks directly on the coast there are also no vacation homes for sale anymore. At our two vacation parks in Noord-Holland and Zuid-Holland, Park Westerkogge and Parc de IJsselhoeve, we do still have a large offering of new vacation homes for sale. These vacation parks with lots of water are both located at about a 30-minute drive from the beach (Egmond aan Zee and Scheveningen).
In addition to the offering of (new) vacation homes on the coast being small, the purchase of a vacation home a bit off the coast has different advantages. The most important advantage is the difference in price. Vacation homes that do not lie directly on the coast are, generally, cheaper than vacation homes that lie on the coast. This is because the lot prices in popular tourist villages, like Scheveningen, are much higher than in the rest of The Netherlands. In addition, the offering on the coast is small and there is a lot of demand. This causes a rise in vacation home prices.
Want to know more?
Would you like to know more about the purchase of a vacation home at Park Westerkogge or Parc de IJsselhoeve? Then ask for more information without obligation.
- Short distance from Amsterdam
- Watery vacation park in Berkhout
- 35 minutes from the beach (Egmond aan Zee)
- Vacation homes directly on the waterway
- Including your own purchase lot and landscaping
- Optional with your own boat, boat dock and wellness
- Water-rich holiday park in Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel
- 39 minutes from the beach (Scheveningen)
- Holiday homes directly on (fishing) water
- Including own purchase plot and landscaping
- Optional with sauna
- Short distance from Rotterdam