- Enjoy it yourself & benefit from an interesting return on investment
- Various tax benefits
- No worries about the rental process
When you buy a holiday home combining both private use and rental, you decide when you want to use the holiday home for yourself and when it is available for rental. As a result, you can enjoy a holiday when you need one, but you will also benefit from an interesting return on investment. Buying a holiday home with a combination of private use and rental also has various tax benefits.
By following your personal link, you can indicate when the property is available for rent, after that the rental organization of TopParken will get to work for you. They take care of the entire rental process, from rental to cleaning. Afterwards you will receive an interesting rate of return.
Read more about the options in our brochure.
Get acquainted with TopParken
Holiday homes in 17 prime locations in the Netherlands
At TopParken you can choose from a large selection of holiday homes and villas at 17 prime locations in the Netherlands. All of these locations are located in the middle of nature. Whether you are looking for a 4-person holiday home by the water or an 8-person villa in the Veluwe area, at TopParken you will certainly find what you are looking for.
Would you like to acquaint yourself with our holiday homes and resort? Please make an appointment and experience it for yourself!
Advantages of buying a holiday home for private use and rental
- You can go on holiday whenever it suits you.
- All holiday parks are located in the most beautiful locations in nature.
- It is better to invest your money than to keep it in your savings account where it hardly yields returns.
- You decide when you want to use the home for yourself and when the property can be rented.
- You will receive an interesting quarterly rate of return on the rental income of the home. This depends on how often the property is made available for rent, of course.